Bangkok Global Law is an emerging law firm in Thailand. With our local legal expertise, we aim to provide efficient and productive legal solutions for our clients at all levels. We offer a full range of legal services to companies in Thailand and multinational corporations with perception to provide global vision and focus on local action.
With our active participation in international legal organisations including the International Bar Association (IBA), the International Fiscal Association (IFA) and the Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA), global knowledge, experience and expertise has transferred into our in-depth analysis and advice to our clients.
BGL is now expanding its business and is looking for new lawyers to join our firm.
- Providing legal advice on all legal matters to clients such as corporate, M&A , securities, taxes , foreign business investment , real estate and legal disputes
- Working on several commercial and legal dealings in various businesses
- Drafting, analysing, reviewing and finalizing various kinds of agreements
- Completing any work as assigned by a supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Law. Foreign LLM is preferable ;
- Strong legal background with good grades;
- Fluent in listening, speaking, reading and writing in English;
- Positive thinking;
- Good personality and friendliness;
- Hard working and delicate contribution to the firm; and
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook).
Any interested candidate should send a resume to email@example.com